[lugaru] Lugaru HD 1.2 released

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:17:21 EST 2017

Hi there,

I just realised that I forgot to announce our 1.2 release here :)

You'll find the full release notes and download links on GitLab [0].

## Highlights

- Keep track of and display the game's version number in the console and
  main menu.
- Many fixes and improvements to development tools, most of them should now
  work as described in the documentation.
- New monospace font for the console, more readable.
- Configurable campaign end message.
- Various fixes to mod levels and campaigns.
- A lot of behind-the-scenes refactoring that should help bring more
  interesting changes in future releases.

As always, contributions and feedback are very welcome :)

Cheers,
Rémi / Akien

[0] https://gitlab.com/osslugaru/lugaru/tags/1.2