[lugaru] Lugaru compiling issues

Scott Sutherland kaycees_hunny at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:44:15 EDT 2010

Hello, I've been trying to compile lugaru for a while, and I'm currently stuck here:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Lotus>cd desktop\lugs\lugaru

C:\Users\Lotus\Desktop\Lugs\lugaru>cmake ./
CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPack
ageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70 (MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find OpenAL (missing: OPENAL_LIBRARY)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindOpenAL.cmake:101
  CMakeLists.txt:204 (find_package)

I've been directed here for help, as no one on the wolfire forums could help. I've installed OpenAL several times, and I still get this message.

Any Ideas?