[lugaru] Lag in response.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu May 13 19:27:09 EDT 2010

As real life always conflicts with fun, I've been out of town for my
brother's wedding all week.

I'm triaging patches when I can (the priest already teased me for
sneaking off to use my laptop during a lull in the rehearsal) but if
you posted a good patch and got no response, it's likely I haven't
gotten to it yet. Don't be afraid to ping me if you feel you didn't
get proper attention. I also like to hear about patches you find in
other repos that we might want to merge.

That being said, we're already making great progress. There were about
50 commits in the repo, over five years, when we released the source
two days ago, and we've already tripled that! I salute you all.

--ryan.