[lugaru] Texture files missing?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed May 12 19:31:19 EDT 2010

> Many of the PNGs in Data/Textures/ in the hg repo are zero-length.
> Is that intentional?  Perhaps as a result, I'm getting a segfault in
> Terrain::UpdateVertexArray() (Terrain.cpp:268) when entering the game.

The data files should now be the full ones that came with the Humble
Bundle. We had a discussion about this and decided that it's silly to
make this hard on people when we gave the data to 100,000 people for a
penny, and the free demo has all the data anyhow.

So there you go. You can't sell the game data, but it's available to you
now in revision control.

--ryan.