[lokisetup] loki_setup, media selection issue

Ozkan Sezer sezeroz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:28:14 EDT 2011

Hello:

I have trouble supporting several possible media for the same
game in one installer.  See my attached setup.xml file and the
cdrom descriptions at the top of it.  What I need is:

for the first and required option, I must prompt the user to select
his type of hexen2 cdrom. 3 types are possible and each contain
the vital data under a different path, so I must be able to define a
<files> component accordingly depending on which media is
selected.

Furthermore, if the user's media is type3, I want to disable the 2nd
Praevus option (mission pack).

Is this possible with loki_setup?

Thanks.

--