[lokisetup] Multi CD's/DVD directions ?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Nov 23 21:03:48 EST 2006

> I have created a Game installer for Serious Sam 2, I have most of it
> done now, except for  the setup.xml file, which needs to be configured
> for two 2 different versions of the installer, one for the DVD and
> one for the 4 CD set of the retail game. I am quite familiar with
> using the installer but I have not created one yet for pulling the
> game data off of CD's/DVD. Is there anything in the CVS tree that
> contains the information on how to do this ? Thanks in advance guys

I did this for the Mac version of Duke3D...it tries two different disc
layouts, and can fall back to the included shareware data if the user
doesn't have a retail disc. They select a radio box to say which disc
they have, each one is a separate loki_setup install component.

I'm not sure if it's the best way, but it worked for me. The setup.xml
is attached.

--ryan.