[lokisetup] Setup v2 Licensing

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Tue Jun 7 14:51:06 EDT 2005

Maybe we could solve this by making it possible to have binary
plugins for the UI modules. We already have that capacity (though
widely unused) for file plugins. Speaking of which, I am wondering if
there is a third-party GPL library that provides some kind of
abstraction to dlopen()-style dynamic loaders ? It would be easier
than writing our own from scratch.

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org