[lokisetup] Patches

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Wed Sep 1 23:28:20 EDT 2004

I have just merged in all of these patches, to the exception of the
promptoverwrite one.
The reason I didn't merge it is because I'd rather have the default
value to be "no" to preserve backwards compatibility with older setup
files. If you don't mind sending me an updated patch, I'll merge it,
else I'll probably end up doing it myself anyway...

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org