[lokisetup] CDkey prompting...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 02:48:44 EST 2004

--- "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org>
wrote:
> > 3) It would be nice to be able to progamatically
> skip
> > the CD Key prompt. (I.e. Only ask for it in
> certain
> > situations)
>
> It's an xml attribute; just don't use it.  :)

No... I think you misunderstood.  I meant conditional
at install time (based on something earlier in the
installation process). i.e. If the user went to the
website to pre-register, or they said they had a key
already, but not if they said they just want to test
drive it.

I s'pose this is a bit hair-brained... but it seemed
appropriate.

-Loren