[lokisetup] CDkey prompting...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 13:01:47 EST 2004

Ryan,

Great going... Definitely a useful feature. Just 3
quick comments that you probably already thought of
already:

1) Replacable text:  It would be nice to be able to
replace the CD-key prompt text so it could prompt for
"DVD-Key" or "Registration Key" when CD is not the
distibution method

2) Don't assume a null key is invalid: I've seen some
installers that do.  Some shareware progs want either
a VALID key, or no key.

3) It would be nice to be able to progamatically skip
the CD Key prompt. (I.e. Only ask for it in certain
situations)

Hope this helps.  Sounds like you're pumped for an
exciting release.  Best of luck.

-Loren