[lokisetup] Problem with scripts not adding to installed_bytes

Rob Crittenden rcrit at greyoak.com
Tue Jun 29 11:30:15 EDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Derek R. Gaston wrote:
> Seriously: sz comes across as "10M" in my case - it just reads the
> "size" property of the "script" tag.

Right, the size property of the script tag is supposed to be in bytes, not
in shorthand. I can't control what is in the tag. It is good to use
the size_node() function in any case, I didn't see that function when I
added this.

I think it is wrong to disregard the return value. I didn't have any problems
on my system with a bad return. One might argue that rc != 0 should return
an installation error and not continue at all. How else can the script
programmer return a useful error message?

rob