Is anyone out there???

Derek R. Gaston drgasto at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 28 12:16:23 EDT 2004

Ok,

So i'm doing a lot of work with loki_setup for the company I work for -
and I have several patches brewing at the moment...

So my question is - should I continue posting them in bugzilla (I have
posted 2 now) - or should I post them here - or should I email someone
specific???

I have no ability to get to CVS from here (damn firewall) - so all of my
diffs are going to just be against some CVS checkouts that I do from a
remote machine periodically and not against the actual repository.  I
hope this isn't a problem.

Let me know,
Derek