[lokisetup] Everything is broken ?

Derek R. Gaston drgasto at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 8 09:54:12 EDT 2004

Matthieu,

Nope - its defnitely not dead.  I just pulled down all the CVS source
myself - it worked fine.  I just followed the directions here:

http://www.icculus.org/loki_setup/

Let me know if you still can't grab it.

As for the CVS interface over at icculus - this has been down for
atleast a week - I don't know if he just doesn't know about it yet (I
can't see how) or if he is just abstaining from fixing it ;-)

Derek