[lokisetup] setup v2 (was lokisetup for dummies)

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Sat Jan 3 17:54:49 EST 2004

Well I didn't know about autopackage existence. Gave it a brief review,
they have a nice website. Anyone have experience with it, care to share
it? In what ways does it compare to loki_setup?

After a quick review through the website, it lists a bunch of useful
functionalities, but it has the design flaws which I don't like about
most win32-style installers, and which loki_setup avoided. For instance
it's script based, uses an API of bash script functions, and I'm really
not fond of that stuff.

TTimo