SETUP_CDROMPATH

Ronny Dressler Ronny.Dressler at coc-ag.de
Wed Feb 11 06:04:09 EST 2004

hi,

i'm try to use the <script> function in the loki setup tool
before the script execute create the installer a tmp script in the
SETUP_INSTALLPATH an call then the my main script.

the problem is, i want to use the variable SETUP_CDROMPATH,
but i my case it is (null). long time ago it works perfectly and the
installer
sets the varibalt to /mnt/cdrom.

i have this problem since few days and i could't not guess why!?
i did't change my /etc/fstab or anything else.
just some package updates on my gentoo 1.4 ....

has somebody an idea why the variable is on my machine (null)?
thanks for help or tips.

Ron

ps.
sorry4my bad english  ...

cat /usr/local/games/maxpayne/tmp_script_v3IBKz
#!/bin/sh
SETUP_PRODUCTNAME="maxpayne"
SETUP_PRODUCTVER="1.05"
SETUP_INSTALLPATH="/usr/local/games/maxpayne"
SETUP_SYMLINKSPATH="/usr/local/bin"
SETUP_CDROMPATH="(null)"
SETUP_DISTRO=""
SETUP_REINSTALL="0"
export SETUP_PRODUCTNAME SETUP_PRODUCTVER SETUP_INSTALLPATH
SETUP_SYMLINKSPATH SETUP_CDROMPATH SETUP_DISTRO SETUP_REINSTALL
SETUP_OPTIONTAGS=""
export SETUP_OPTIONTAGS

   sh setup.data/max-disc.sh