[lokisetup] script patch

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Apr 8 19:00:56 EDT 2004

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your patch - I'm looking at it and will probably merge parts
if not all of it in the main CVS tree. You may want to contact me
directly in the future for patch submissions, too. I'm maintaining
loki_setup at the moment, though Ryan is an occasional contributor, as
you know he is very busy ;-)

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org