[lokisetup] uninstall problem

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Sep 29 01:24:03 EDT 2003

I think you might still run into problems. kohan.dynamic and kohan (the static version) both seem to have problems at this point, which may be unresolvable without somebody writing a quick hack. I think the true problem lies with the fact that glibc just won't stick to anything long enough. I don't know why this is, but some people say it's for political reasons. In any case, I think maybe the only (local) solution is to use some libc lite type thing, at least until there can be some kind of reasonable expectation that glibc isn't going to fuck everyone over.
--
-zakk
DUDE TH%T MADE ME LA{UGH SO HARD I SPL:ORTED
zakk at timedoctor.org