[lokisetup] setup on OSX ignores button clicks

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Oct 22 17:12:39 EDT 2003

If there is one, I didn't see it while doing ./autogen.sh ; configure ; make

And anyway, this is to install GtkRadiant, which requires fink and it's
Gtk+ port. We use a patched version of loki_setup for GtkRadiant (game
pack paths / per module paths), so maybe I could use the Carbon port, but
then I'd probably have to patch the Carbon part of the UI too.

TTimo