[lokisetup] setup 2.0 ?

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sun May 4 16:13:05 EDT 2003

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 06:42  PM, Timothee Besset wrote:

> Came across that one on /. :
> http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0502.petreley.html
>
> Made me wonder .. I remember Stephane started discussion about a setup
> 2.0
> architecture some time ago. Any progress?

Not really, I have been busy with other things, and besides I wanted to
postpone the actual branching for when the initial MacOS X port would
be done (it is mostly done in CVS now, by the way).

The most I had done back then was a simple draft API for UI widget
abstraction, but there are many other things to do (like a new XML
format and a DTD for it).

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org