Creating Binary Startup files ?

Rellic2K relic2k at canada.com
Wed Jun 4 18:07:08 EDT 2003

Hey all;
	Anyone know where I can a TUT on creating Linux Game startup binary files ?
For example, I want to create a binary file that will lauch UT2003
(ut2003-bin). Is this part of the Loki Setup program ? I am NOT a programmer
but would like to learn how to do this. I pretty much have the installers
down packed now, and I would like to know how to port a game. I know that
with UT2003, the ut2003-bin is the file that actually launches the game, but
the actual script that is created by running the installer is the ut2003
(shortcut).  Thanks all.
--
REL!c2K
relic2k at canada.com