[lokisetup] Gnome 2 Menu Icons

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Thu Jan 9 00:30:37 EST 2003

Alright, I guess just as confirmation if the patch writer's on the list
it works with plain vanilla Gnome 2.1.5 and from what I read on the
freedesktop.org standards looks good to me. Although the icon isn't
showing up from ~/.gnome2/vfolders/applications/, but that's not really
as loki_setup problem as that's a defined location according to those
standards. Okay, looks good, sorry to bother.

--
Chris Thielen <chris at luethy.net>