[lokisetup] loki setup - meta tags

C Roberts robertsc at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 1 22:50:45 EST 2003

here is the setup.xml file im working with which calls the other .xml
files in my setup.data dir

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<install  product="Meta Install" desc="Linuxgaming.co.uk GamePak1"
version="1.0" express="yes" meta="yes">
  <readme>
    README
  </readme>
  <option product="lbreakout2.xml" install="true">
	Lbreakout2
  </option>
  <option product="enigma.xml">
  	Enigma
  </option>
</install>

and here is a copy of the enigma.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<install  product="enigma" desc="Enigma" version="1.0" nouninstall="yes"
binarypath="/usr/local/bin"
         promptbinaries="yes" url="http://www.linuxgaming.co.uk"
play="no">
  <readme>
    README
  </readme>
  <eula>
   license.txt
  </eula>
  <option install="true" required="true">
    Enigma
    <lang lang="fr">Installation de base</lang>
    <lang lang="es">Instalacin base</lang>
    <lang lang="it">Installazione base</lang>
    <lang lang="de">Minimale Installation</lang>
    <help          >Required for play</help>
    <help lang="fr">Requis pour jouer</help>
    <help lang="es">Se necesita para jugar</help>
    <help lang="it">?necessaria per giocare</help>
    <help lang="de">Zum Spielen bentigt</help>
    <binary symlink="enigma">
	enigma
    </binary>
    <files path="/usr/local/share/games/" srcpath="gamedata/">
	enigma/*
    </files>
  </option>
</install>