[lokisetup] So what's up with loki_update?

Mike Palmer mipalmer at linux.dustsmoke.com
Fri Apr 11 05:52:39 EDT 2003

Sounds good, thanks ryan.

But I want to clairify something for John who compiled the new update.sh
and so kindly helped me with the loki_update problem. (and everybody
else who misunderstood me) The game works great in-game despite that
error as far as I can tell it means nothing to the functionality of the
actual game, nor has the game 'crashed' nor am I using Mesa. (I can play
it all day long) Dont ask me what it means, the only part of the game
that acts stupid is the player that runs the opening mpg. (that only
started acting wierd after I updated)

"Hey, I was asked to respond how it went"

That is all,
Mike