[lokisetup] MacOS X Port

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Wed Sep 4 17:54:41 EDT 2002

Obviously a major rewrite of the way the front-ends are designed is in
order, but I guess we should put that off till version 2.0 (same thing
goes for Makeself, as a matter of fact).

On the other end, I may have an immediate prospect for a MacOS X
installer, so I may look into this myself if I manage to get an OS X
development environment up and running...

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer