[lokisetup] minor bug report.

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Fri Oct 4 15:04:03 EDT 2002

By the way are you sure you are not looking for the "nobinaries"
attribute for the root <install> tag ? That's effectively what it does.

I guess ideally setup should scan all binaries to find out if any
symlinks can be installed, but that's the current way of doing it.

--
Stephane Peter
Sr. Software Engineer