[lokisetup] setup and exec permissions

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Nov 11 16:18:16 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 13:10, Timothee Besset wrote:
> Oook..
>
> But the files in <binary> have to be placed in a particular tree layout,
> right? With glibc version cpu version and stuff? What if I want to
> distribute some shell scripts?

Yeah, that's precisely the problem. I actually have a similar issue on
one of my installers, so I am planning to add a "mode" attribute in the
<files> tag so that you can specify the permissions for some files.

In the meantime, you can put the scripts in the binary trees. It should
work just fine.

--
Stephane Peter <megastep at megastep.org>