[lokisetup] setup and exec permissions

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Mon Nov 11 16:08:02 EST 2002

If you are talking about setup, and not makeself, then this is normal.
All files in <files> tags are copied with permissions 644, except for
files in <binary> tags which will have 755 permissions.

The main reason for this behavior was that usually permissions can't be
preserved on CDROM media file-systems.

Err, I guess that's something we may want to fix in some way...

--
Stephane Peter <megastep at megastep.org>