[lokisetup] Stupid question

Chris chris at luethy.net
Thu May 23 21:51:14 EDT 2002

I'm more in favor of doing something external to play music, like run a
script or something to launch mpg123 to repeatedly play some mp3 file
off a file (or a cd track, using some command line based prog), and then
just killed that pid when the installer is done. As long as it's not
annoying, doesn't bloat the installer, and _does_not_ slow down
installation whatsoever, it's fine. I'd personally just do something
external instead of messing with loki_setup if I wanted to do this.

--
Chris
chris at luethy.net