[lokisetup] Stupid question

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu May 23 13:57:26 EDT 2002

My take on this would be to let this be handled through a third-party
program, and not actually add any kind of multimedia code in setup
itself. Maybe we can define a new tag in the XML file to have a program
run in the background while the installation is running (and then killed
off at the end), which would allow any user-defined script to do the
magic of actually playing music or even a small game...

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer