[lokisetup] setup for screensaver?

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sun Feb 10 19:00:29 EST 2002

le dim 10-02-2002 à 15:56, Timothee Besset a écrit :
> I don't know. It's mostly a matter of knowing how each distrib manages the
> xscreensaver config stuff. I'm not even sure there's an easy solution to
> add new ones easily in all cases.

That sounds more like something you would do with some shell code in the
installation scripts.

The only thing the new setup provides you with regards to distro
detection is a few environment variables telling you what distro you are
running (Redhat, Debian, etc...) and its version.

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer