[lokisetup] loki setup 0.6.0 mailing list / icculus.org - no archives :-(

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Sun Feb 10 18:53:18 EST 2002

le dim 10-02-2002 à 07:01, Timothee Besset a écrit :
> Found out the list while reading on icculus.org
>
> Doesn't look like we have easy mailing list archives yet. What did I miss?

Not much, the most important post was reproduced on icculus.org's front
page. Archives would be nice though :)

> We have evolved our own version of setup on
> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/setup
>
> There are several features we added (or more like 'hacked in'), that we
> would certainly like to merge back or having similar functionality in the
> official version. See
> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/setup/CHANGES?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup for the details.

Cool. I'll definitely look at merging these features (some of them
already are though, like the makeself patches), when the hosting
situation is stable again.

I see you added subcomponents? Why exactly do you need that, as opposed
to say, regular components?

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer