root package options?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at
Mon Dec 23 14:43:26 EST 2002

I'm having a little trouble with the latest release of our CD and
installer.  I've recently updated to setup 1.5.8.

If I run the setup from a normal user account, I get all of the install
options ok, but obviously really should be root for the install.  This
is ok and expected.

BUT, when I 'su -' and run setup, the Install Path control is greyed out
and so are all of the Install Options  and I get a message at the buttom
to: Please select at least one option, and I obviously can't because
they're all greyed out.

Am I doing something wrong?