[Gtkrad-macos] Fw: OSX porting attempt

Jon C champoux at attbi.com
Wed Dec 18 10:30:25 EST 2002

( If this gets posted twice somewhere, sorry... )
Well, now everything compiles.  It would be great if someone could go
over this stuff for me and make sure it's cosher. There are still a few
warnings that probably should be cleaned up, loki_setupdb still needs
to be done the "Right Way(TM)" ( Right ETG? :).

-jon

*************
loki_setupdb:
*************
	:Apply patch to md5.c ( md5osx.patch )
	:Add header file endian.h ( from /usr/include/ppc/ ) ( hard time
getting this right in configure.in )
	:Build ( Produces zero errors )
***********
loki_setup:
***********
	:Apply loki_setup_darwin.patch
	:Build ( Produces the following... )

**********************
main.c:195: illegal expression, found `||'
main.c:195: illegal cast, missing `)' after `log_level'
main.c:195: illegal expression, found `)'
main.c:200: illegal expression, found `else'
main.c:236: illegal external declaration, found `if'
main.c:236: illegal external declaration, missing `;' after `log_level'
main.c:240: illegal external declaration, missing `;' after `log_level'
main.c:272: illegal external declaration, found `switch'
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in
basic mode
console_ui.c: In function `console_setup':
console_ui.c:511: warning: int format, long unsigned int arg (arg 3)
gtk_ui.c: In function `update_size':
gtk_ui.c:541: warning: int format, long unsigned int arg (arg 4)
xsu.c: In function `sighandler':
xsu.c:81: warning: unused variable `pid'
pseudo.c:152: warning: could not use precompiled header
'/usr/include/unistd-gcc3.p', because:
pseudo.c:152: warning: #ifdef '_POSIX_SOURCE' not defined when
precompiled, but now defined:
pseudo.c:152: warning:   at pseudo.c:96