megastep at megastep.org
Fri Dec 6 19:58:00 EST 2002
I just completed the long-promised sync of my own tree with i.o. Enjoy
Of note in this update (which should also include patches sent since the
last update) :
- Many platform fixes, especially UNIX
- Lots of CDROM detection fixes
- Do not display the main GTK dialog before the EULAs and such are done
(to avoid nasty problems when a user tries to use the main dialog).
- The new "mode" attribute for <files> allows to specify permissions on
- Redhat 8.0 icons support from John, as well as some other general menu
item fixes to avoid duplicates.
There is also a corresponding setupdb update with a few bugfixes as
well,, but no change in the API.
Please try it for your own projects - it has been through some testing
over here, so I am quite confident with it.
Sr. Software Engineer
More information about the Lokisetup