[lokisetup] Missing files...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 16:09:40 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 23:28, Stéphane Peter wrote:
> Le lun 26/08/2002 à 23:17, Ryan C. Gordon a écrit :
> >
> > > These files are part of the libxml library, which is usually installed
> > > on your system if you have the Gnome development packages. 'xml-config
> > > --cflags' should yield the appropriate compilation flages.
> >
> > So we should be checking for xml-config in setupdb's configure then, right?
>
> But aren't we already ?

Hmm... well... here's the only xml-configs on my system, and ./configure
doesn't complain...

[loren at goofy loki_setupdb]$ locate xml-config
/usr/local/bin/sdpxml-config
/home/loren/src/k3d/projects/sdplibs/sdpxml/sdpxml-config.in
/home/loren/src/k3d/projects/sdplibs/sdpxml/sdpxml-config

Best regards,

-Loren