It's in

Stéphane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Wed Apr 3 03:10:42 EST 2002

OK, the icculus.org tree is now in sync with my latest development tree.
I cleaned up xsu even more and made sure everything worked in Solaris as
well. The new setup.sh had to be patched accordingly...

Here is a brief summary of the changes since my last sync. This includes
some of the patches that were discusses here before and that I merged in
my tree (and sometimes changed a bit - the bottom line being that this
should work).

Note that setupdb is updated as well. I moved some of the detection
facilities to that library (distro detection code mostly). The rest of
the updates are mostly to support the new setup features.

Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Tue Feb  5 15:38:56 PST 2002
 * Added keyboard accelerators in the GTK+ UI for increased usability.
Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Wed Feb  6 16:02:01 PST 2002
 * Support product path prefixes so that the check & rescue tool can
locate a product
   on its installation media if it is not at the root (i.e. in a 'linux'
subdirectory).
 * Introduced the 'remove_msg' element for uninstallation messages.
Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Wed Feb 27 16:24:36 PST 2002
 * Initial Solaris / SVR4 port.
Ryan C. Gordon
 * makeself now uses the md5sum program for MD5 calculation.
 * bzip2 fixes/enhancements.
 * installation/symlink paths in GTK+ combo boxes should be more sane
now.
 * autoconf warning cleanups.
 * Required CD-ROM detection works now.
 * VERY preliminary BeOS support.
Timothée Besset
 * EULA can now word wrap with text-based setup.
Stephane Peter (Codehost) - Sun Mar 31 22:46:57 PST 2002
 * Added the 'reinstall' tag to allow multiple reinstallations
 * Rewrote xsu 0.2.3 to eliminate all dependencies on Gnome, and also
added
   proper i18n support to it.
 * Imported the updated setup.sh from TTimo's branch, with very slight
changes.
   The setup.data/config.sh script is now officially recognized as well.

Please test and let me know if anything is broken :)

--
Stephane Peter
Software Engineer