mailing list update.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Mar 15 13:09:10 EST 2002

I have changed this mailing list to only accept posts from subscribers,
which should pretty much eliminate any spam that might relay through the
list. The list should otherwise function as it has been. If there are any
problems, please email me and we'll sort them out.

If you plan to post from a second address that is unsubscribed, you can
either subscribe it, in which case list traffic will go to both email
addresses, or, at your request, I can list the second address as
unsubscribed-but-permitted-to-post. This is not a problem.

That's all; thanks!

--ryan.
postmaster at icculus.org