Major problems installing UT 2004

ss fdfdsfs poutsokavliaris at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 21:40:20 EDT 2004

Hello

I keep getting this erro when the installation reaches
CD  4

UZ2: Failed to fully write
[/home/dimgr/ut2004/Textures/X_SG_Lost_Outpost.utx]!
./setup.sh: line 148: 6198 Aborted "$setup" "$@"

and then the installer stops

is this a bug?
can i install it ...?

also

i do have scsi emulation enabled despite the fact that
i am with 2.6.6..

i copied all 6 CD's to the drive and tried to run from
there but that did not help at all.

I also tried the export setup command but no luck.
First i used the path to my cd drives and when that
failed i said path to " where my 6 cd's were on the
drive " no luck either. !

i tried installing the game on an ext3 and a FAT 32
partition....