[jahanbakhsh at afranet.biz: Our Problem about Quake 3 Arena!] (somebody wanna explain netstat to this idiot?)

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Sun Feb 1 02:09:12 EST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Kazem Jahanbakhsh <jahanbakhsh at afranet.biz> -----

Subject: Our Problem about Quake 3 Arena!
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:23:44 +0330
From: Kazem Jahanbakhsh <jahanbakhsh at afranet.biz>
To: zakk at timedoctor.org

Hi sir,

I'm working on Quake 3 Arena for establishing a game server for online
internet gaming by our ISP. But I have encountered some problem for my
accounting system. For compatibility with the main former accounting
system that is used in our company, I need some tools that report which
clients (Client IP Address needed) playing over our game server and how
many time every client participating in game server. I research in the
Internet a lot, but I don't find any application (Linux open source
application) or any Quake 3 Arena administrating tools that logs the
client IP address and connection/disconnection times for our usage. Do
you know any tool (with open source code and compatible with Linux) or
any method that match my needs for accounting system? Please consider I
don't have the source code of Quake 3 Arena and prefer the up to date
free open source tools that work on our Linux game servers.

 Best regards,
 Jahanbakhsh

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-Zachary J. Slater
"How much does it cost to get to where the wild things are?"
zakk at timedoctor.org