[lgfaq] UT Classic

Adam Piper adamp at ahri.net
Sat Apr 17 13:35:05 EDT 2004

Many apologies, I should also have mentioned that I'm using an original
2-Disc UT set (Game/Extras) and have successfully installed this version
a year ago while using Debian. This is not a GOTY edition or any other
incompatible version. I thought I should mention this as this seems the
most widesread problem and I'd rather you didn't waste your time
explaining to me how to figure out what version I have ;)