[lgfaq] Unreal Tournament 2003 Installer Problems...

Eric Paynter eric at arcticbears.com
Thu Oct 30 01:07:17 EST 2003

I figured it out. There is a bug in the installer so that it looks
for files with the wrong case. I recompiled my kernel to use M$
Joliet CDROM drivers so my CDROM would be too stupid to recognize
case and it installed. After the install, I fixed my CDROM by
removing the drivers that make it think it's a Windoze box and the
game still plays so all is well.

-Eric