[lgfaq] mouse recovery

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Sun Aug 31 14:12:19 EDT 2003

Generally this can be handled by running another quake engine game, or the same one. I do this by either ssh'ing to my box and exporting DISPLAY=:0, or flipping VT's and doing it there. You can just type quit in the tty console quake3 on up games provide unless you actually want to stay in the game, of course.

I think Ryan had some neat little sdl program that did the same thing, including unlocking and resetting the video mode.
--
-zakk
DUDE TH%T MADE ME LA{UGH SO HARD I SPL:ORTED
zakk at timedoctor.org