Loki's about (fwd)

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Sep 30 11:38:44 EDT 2002

--ryan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:15:09 +0300
From: Lefteris Xanthoudakis <lefteris at aquanet.gr>
To: "webmaster at icculus.org" <webmaster at icculus.org>
Subject: Loki's about

Hello webmaster,

I am sorry for disturbing but was looking for Tribes 2 for linux. Have
heard that some of Loki's programmer(s) are about. The game isn't on sale
anymore and cannot find it around. There are a couple of companies that
sell the remaining copies at a black market price ($46) compared to amazon
official price at 8 quid ($12-$14) I think (it's just out of stock). I am
located in Europe. I thought that since I can't get a CD I could download
the software and pay for it at the company, but there's no reply at Loki.

Thank you very much in advace and
I again appologize for the inconvenience

Kind regards,

Lefteris
Lefteris Xanthoudakis
lefteris at aquanet.gr