[lgfaq] Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Thu Sep 26 20:20:22 EDT 2002

On 26 Sep 2002, zakk said me 8-)

z said->I just made the initial commit of the Linux Game Developers' FAQ.
z said->
z said->It's not ready for the public yet, I just want to commit something now,
z said->in case anyone else wants to help.

I was going to find the q3asm tool but it seems to available for
Windows only. Is it essential in order to make a port for
the games based on Quake3 engine if I have for example the Star
Trek voyager source code? Thank you, very much.

Turk.