[lgfaq] Editing this is now officially like pulling teeth

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Oct 7 19:19:28 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 14:35, Chunky Kibbles wrote:
> True. But at the same time, we should also be working on keeping the
> width of content in <PRE> tags down.

The only places <PRE> should be used are where it's needed to prevent
word wrapping. If it's being used, it's being used appropriately. If you
can exclude <PRE> areas from your formatting, then go ahead, fmt away.

> They won't. But the method I've put forth there will ensure that even
> if stylesheets are turned off, it won't matter.

Then go ahead and put them in the treke's XML thingy.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org
http://www.icculus.org/lgfaq/