[lgfaq] Mohaa client petition

Lance lance_tt at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 13 08:45:43 EDT 2002

I've spoken to the folks at Transgaming and it was mentioned that in
future releases of WineX, moh:aa will be supported, just not in the
current release.

--
:
####[ Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]###########################

Sub : System Backup FAQ                              LOST #092

For a short FAQ on GNU/Linux system backup visit :-
http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/backups.html

: