[lgfaq] Mohaa client petition

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Sun Aug 11 11:45:21 EDT 2002

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Ryan C. Gordon said me 8-)

RCG said->Petitions are generally ineffective.
RCG said->
RCG said->Seriously.
RCG said->
RCG said->I've got Electronic Arts's ear, since I did the server port, and I haven't
RCG said->successfully convinced them to allow a client port yet. A petition won't
RCG said->help in this case.

But what about does it not convince the Electronic Arts leaders? Today I
have read from linuxgames.com that Bioware has set up the linux home page
for Neverwinter Nights client. I tnk that it has been done a step in
progress very important. I'm sure that when it will be released I'll run
to buy it.  The thesis for which the linux users are prevalenty pirates
then they aren't ready to pay for get does not make sense. Why did
they award you to build the server only when you should have ported the
client too? I begin to hold suspect the direction by M$ behind the shenes
of EA :-)

Turk.