[lgfaq] SOF

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Sun Aug 11 09:39:07 EDT 2002

On 10 Aug 2002, zakk said me 8-)

z said->However, Soldier of Fortune requires you to purchase the Linux version
z said->of the game.

I'll try to buy from tuxgames. But I'm not sure they sell it to me if I
don't use a credit card....here in Italy, Linux seems be take into
consideration by professionals, hobbiest or hackers only; I'm dreaming a
day which we hardcore gamers will can freely choose from the shelf of the
supermarkets a linux game so as now we are choosing for these of the
console or pc-cdrom.... :-)

I would like learn to write a little game from scratch with the quake2
engine. SOF used it, does it? Then I believe it is possible to do
something that can be interesting yet. Will can I do some beginner
questions about quake engine nearly here without being commit off topic?
I'm reading from the Quake Developers Pages but these are a bit
complicated :-)

Sorry, for my pour english. Ah, Zakk, where are you come?  Thanks again!

Turk.