[jugglemaster] Moving JuggleMaster to github and new jmlib version
josx at interorganic.com.ar
Mon May 16 07:25:41 EDT 2011
On Jueves 12 Mayo 2011 13:30:19 Gary Briggs escribió:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:36:05PM +0900, Per Johan Groland wrote:
> > > BTW I cant compile jmdlx because unicode support on Wx
> > >
> > > I am compiling with gcc in debian gnu/linux, this kind of error:
> > > conversion from `const char' to `const wxString' is ambiguous
> > >
> > > Check Here:
> > > http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/WxString
> > I don't have wxwidgets set up at the moment, but I am pretty sure it
> > compiled fine before, probably with an older wxwidgets. Is there perhaps
> > an option that can be set in the makefile for non-unicode mode?
> > If not, it should not be that much work to convert all the internal
> > strings in jmdlx to Unicode. For the jmlib calls that expect a char*, it
> > will be necessary to convert using one of the methods in the link you
> > sent. Converting to UTF-8 seems the simplest, and I think that it will
> > work correctly with jmlib (if not, let me know).
> I started the conversion a long time ago, but at the time I didn't
> really comprehend what I was doing; everything went to hell, and I never
> committed it.
> It'll build find with wx2.4, but that's obviously a bit out of date
> right now. Since you're on debian, though, there's wx2.4 packages
> available that you can use.
> Gary (-;
I have changed my local version to compile with wx2.6.
WIth _T() on string so then I can translate to another language ( my mother
language is spanish)...
I could compile it, also I have changed makefile to support new sqlite support.
But sometging went wrong when executing....segmentation fault....(someting
with sqlite). I will debug it and tell you later hat happend....
Di Biase José Luis
"viaja hasta tu ideal, sembra tu flor, labra tu libertad, rega tu voz
cerra tus ojos que sobra lugar en idilia para los dos"
More information about the jugglemaster