[jugglemaster] Copyright of data files

Per Johan Groland curwenx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 08:20:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I assume you are going to package jmdlx. The license information can
be found in the file LICENSE in the root directory.

As for the files in the data directory, you can assume that they are
covered by the same license as jmlib (modified bsd)

semaphore.jm was created by Chunky Kibbles for jmdlx.

patterns.jm was originally created by Ken Matsuoka for the original
JuggleMaster (for DOS). Several other people have since contributed to
this file, see the file CREDITS for a complete list.

Some of the additions to the patterns.jm file were made before the
project was made open source (notably those made by Isaac Orr).
However, these modifications were all included in various jugglemaster
versions with permission. Ken Matsuoka later gave his permission to
release the jugglemaster library I created from his sources as open
source, so it is safe to
assume that this also covers the patterns.jm file.

Sincerely,
  Per Johan Groland